Skip to main content

April 13...gallbladder removed

Wed
Wil is having another difficult week. He is back in the hospital and could use some prayers and good mojo. They just drained some internal bleeding and sent it off for cultures. The chemo may be killing the cancer but it has now damaged his skin, stomach, gallbladder, liver, bones, and his colon, plus a kidney stone. He is still in pain and really needs a break.
So very grateful for all the love and support. #wilswarriors are amazing



Saturday
Saturday night update...Wil is still in the hospital but he is up and walking some on pain meds which is a big improvement. His sister, Kristen, brought him a “dog” to encourage him to walk. His name is Lil Sky. We will take all the little victories we can. Thank you for all the kind messages (especially the teens who have surrounded him with love) it has lifted his spirits more than you can imagine. (I will try to upload the video here)

Shout out to some amazing nurses/techs who have gone above and beyond and even donated a soccer ball to Wil’s cause!












Monday
Quick update... Wil is home and feeling much better. Thanks for all the well wishes, they help more than you know. #strongertogether


Comments

  1. my name is Promise dickson Finch am from Texas USA. I want to share a testimony of how Dr. OLU herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr. OLU. herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than two weeks of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have weak erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. You can contact him via (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) You can contact him today and get your problem solved.Call +2348140654426 .." or you can also contact him through his what-app +238140654426

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please follow on facebook

Sorry that I have not updated here as I can not do it from my phone. Wil was in the hospital 2 weeks in April and then on his Make a Wish trip the first week of May. Please follow Wil's story on facebook "Wil Ohler's fight with leukemia #wilswarriors" https://www.facebook.com/Wil-Ohlers-fight-with-leukemia-wilswarriors-174102950041537/
5/25/2017 So, Wil is resting at home. It was a bit of struggle balancing him as he walked from the car all the way to the upstairs bedroom, but we made it! None of us were ready for him to leave the "safety" of the hospital. There you have a whole team of nurses with all that equipment to monitor him, so it was nerve wrecking thinking of bringing him home with nothing to help keep an eye on his vitals. After nearly a week of watching machines and carefully watching his pulse, checking his oxygen, and monitoring his heart rate it was hard to fathom going cold turkey. We joked that it was like bringing home your first baby. You can't believe they're just letting you walk out with this fragile young human. Scary. As of today, he's still in a lot of pain, his port continues to bleed, he's had a bloody nose, his bones ache, his back is sore, and is bored already :) However, sleeping in a nice big soft bed has helped...those hospital beds are definitely not built

Make A Wish soccer game

It has been awhile since I updated here. It is much easier to do from Facebook if you can follow his story there. CLICK HERE Wil has been struggling with the effects of chemotheraphy. The chemo has not been kind to his stomach, gallbladder, liver, or head. The good day was his MAKE A WISH faculty soccer game. March 15, 2018 Our family is humbled by the support of Wil and the Make A Wish foundation. Thank you from the bottom of our overflowing hearts, we love being a FLYER! -Thank you to Lori Condellire, Susan Dooling, & Beth Johnston for sharing pictures! A few members of the  StepUp  of St. Louis Teen Coalition presented a check from their budget for $100 to be used for Wil's Wish fundraising at the soccer game to day! So cool to see these kids in action. Way to go  Truman Middle School  for organizing such a fun afternoon.  # wilswarriors   # stepupstl